eDoctor invites people with content writing skills to write for us! eDoctor is a patient centred medical website, the content at present we are looking for should be based on general topics like:-
* Relationship Advice for teenagers, parents
* Parenting advice for new parents
* Nursing advice
* Dating advice
* Weight Training
* Weight Loss
* Keep Fit
Guidelines for Writing Articles for eDoctor
* Each article has to be unique ( that means it should not be cut, copy & pasted from other internet sites) – all articles are checked with Copyscape and if an author’s article is found to be copied, the author will be removed from submitting further articles.
* Payment via Paypal on completion of 10 article batch. Payment varies from 2 USD to 10 USD per article depending how well the articles are written. The amount per article will vary from article to article.
* All articles must be 500 words plus
* You must write references of your research at the bottom of each article
* The articles will be written for Indian & American audience and will follow American style of English writing
* Grammar matters – avoid sending samples with obvious spelling and grammatical mistakes.
* Think “encyclopedia” – We want to see your ability to write in a clear and concise non-fiction style that delivers information with universally comprehensible language.
* Showcase your skills – Overly technical papers, poems and colloquial blogs do not allow us to properly judge your writing ability. And therefore, are best avoided.
* Proof read your articles before submission to avoid rejection.